Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Quick Tips Series (#4). Always Give Yourself Choices.

Hint is a small piece of information that helps you guess an answer or do something more easily.
So you’ll find some hints in the Quick Tips Series.
 I hope they will be useful.
 Please remember, you receive a piece of information, not the Code of laws.
Experiment until you find what works best for you.

 Sometimes when I am satisfied with my photo, later (after looking at it on my monitor) I wish I had done more.
If you are never totally satisfied with the way your photos turn out, take more than one photo (when it’s possible).

 Walk around your subject, look at it from different points of view, underexpose or overexpose. Look for light, color, lines, patterns, texture, shapes, perspective. Give yourself choices.


Thank you for reading! Stay tuned!
If you want to set a link to this site, you may use these buttons: “Facebook”, Google+”, “Pinterest”.


No comments:

Post a Comment