Friday, March 25, 2016

Quotes and Action Steps Series (#12). “I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings”. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (via Wikipedia)
“I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings”. 
                          Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

What does that mean?

As Mozart is considered one of the greatest composers of all time, this quote is about the writing of music. However it can be applied to his life.
It can be applied to our lives too.

Following one’s feelings and paying no attention to praise or blame means is considered to be a part of self-reliance.

Self- reliance is a feeling of trust that someone has in his or her own efforts and abilities.

Where can I apply this in my life?

Self-reliance means that you have an ability to listen to yourself rather than to listen to other people.

You needn’t please people in order to receive praise.

To be a self-reliant person you need:
- to have the courage to act by yourself,
 - to take the responsibility over your own success and your failures,
- to recognize your own unique abilities.

Do not allow other people to lower the level of your self-esteem.

Thank you for reading!

If you like the article, please share with your friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment