Saturday, March 18, 2017

The 10th Week of 2017 in Photos “The Flowers On The Scarves.”


“When I wear a silk scarf I never feel so definitely like a woman, a beautiful woman”.                                                                                 Audrey Hepburn



We are waiting for the first spring days.
One way to imagine spring is to buy some flowers.


The other way is to buy a scarf with flowers. And take some photos of course :)


To tell the truth, I have a bunch of scarves, but I can’t stop buying them.


“A scarf has to be the most beautiful thing ever invented to wear! It's a winding, a continuity, an infinity! I love things that are endless, I hate them to stop. It's like order and disorder: I rather love disorder and things that move, it's a state where one gets more things done!”                                                                 Sonia Rykiel


Thank you for reading!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment